# About Me #
Hi,Im Georgina/Yuesi.
Have always felt more fortunate than many others because Im born in Singapore.
Grew up in an environment of stress,competition,obstacles.
All thanks to that,Ive become a stronger person.
Currently,Im an undergraduate in N.U.S,faculty of arts and social science.
Hoping to do a major in psychology.
Im also studying Thai language in N.U.S.I love it to bits!
Im people-oriented and probably thats why I love to reach out to people.
I have always trusted people because I strongly believe that theres a part of everyone that is good/kind.
Such that no one are incorrigible scumbags!Haha!
I may appear cold at times but I can assure you that Im always wamrth at heart.
I realised that Im quite fussy about food.Theres are so many things that I dont eat!Im changing!
Nobody is forcing a change.I see a need to change thats all.
~More about me~
I hate defeats/obstacles but Im courageous enough to brave through difficult times.
My friends have added lots of meaning to my life.
Ive always been thankful that Ive many listening ears and shoulders to cry on if I need one.
Although I dont express my love for my friends,I kept it in my heart because I find it awkward to tell them.
I find it hard and an uphill task to express my love to people I really love like my family friends etc.Im a conservative one!Haha!
My idols are the only exceptions.
LOL!
Although there are no perfect mums in this world,I think my mum's great.She's my mum/friend!
I love my family,my cousins and everyone.
I always feel loved!
Im someone who use my heart far more than my brains.
Im very passion driven and I dare to dream.Because it is always my contention that nothing is impossible.Thats always hope.
Laughing is my life.Be prepared to laugh for your life if you wish to know me.
*More to add on*
I am a green tea freak.Green tea makes me high!
Fancy red,pink,black and green.
I love the sun,the colour of my complexion shows it.
Home-cooked food,Japanese and Thai cuisine are my favourites.
A shopaholic.
Ive just picked up badminton.A fun sport that is.
Perhaps it will become an interest of a life time for me.
I love Thai culture,Thais'smiles,shopping places in Thai,my favourite place is T.B.A for sure!
Hurhurhur!
Photo Albums
Photo Album 1
Photo Album 2
Photo Album 3
Photo Album 4
Photo Album 5
Photo Album 6
Photo Album 7
Photo Album 8
Photo Album 9
Photo Album 10
Photo Album 11
Photo Album 12
Archives
These are my badmie darlings!I love love love them!
Ronald...S.u.s.i.l.o (Bestest Gor)
Boon.sak...P.o.n.s.a.n.a (Cutest P'Man)
Sud.ket...Prapa.kamol (Superb P'Tao.He is my hero!)
Peera.sak.Wiriyapadung.pong(My favourite Brother!P'Boy)
Saralee...Thung.thong.kam (My dearest badmie girl,P'Som)
Monthi.la.Mee.mek(Nicest P'Fon!)
Sorat.ja.Chansri.sukot(My favorite P'Eve)
Sathi.nee.Changra.changwong(P'Pong,the bounciest girl in the team!)
Si.tee.Prucksapai.sarnsilp(Cutie Ong!)
Ko.vit.Phisetsara.sai(Friendly P'Joe!)
Tanong.sak.Saensom.boonsuk(My favouritest junior,2!)
Santipab.Kaweennunta.wong (The most well-mannered junior,Ngiap!)
Tawan.Huansuriya (His name means Sun!A sunshine boy indeed.Duu!)
Previous blog
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
























|Lynette|
|HuiMin|
Joyce|
|LiNa|
Mickey|
Serena|
Avril|
|Jocelyn|
Lynn|
LiJun|
Douglas|
|Zhimei|
Howard|
|Eileen|
SiewKia|
Angela|
|Adrian|
|Vanessa|
Jeanie|
Gladys|
XiangRong|
SamKoh|
KokYong|
ChinSeng|
|Henry|
Melissa|
Gerald|
Jasmine|
|MingBoon|
Jill|
Felicia|
PeiYing
|Weipeng|
Serena_Ang|
|Jun Jie|
|Yong Suan|
|Celina
|Suet Ting
|Irene
|Gayl
|Michelle|
N.U.S.School.Friends
|Rebecca
|Wasan
|Renu
|Aacaan.K
|Sylvia|
Frens/Links related to Ron & Boon & Ket
RONALD
|Ron's Fan Site
|Ron's Forum
|Delphine
|Serene
|Crystal
|Siting
|Yanqing
|Casandra
|April|
BOON.SAK/P'Man
|Come Upon Man Fan Site
|Man's Fan Site at Yahoo|
|P'Man's Eng Forum
|Xian Hui
|Chew Hui
|Shu Fen|
SUD.KET/P'Tao
|P'Tao's Website
|WeiQi|
|YiLing|
Thai Friends Bloggies!