I can assure that this entry is going to be a super long one.
But please be patient to finish it!Worth it ya?Haha!!
Ok,so after school yesterday,I went to Sylvia's hall to ton and kill time.
10 minutes before we were supposed to leave,I asked her to fill up the arrival and departure white card.And guess what?!
She screamed and told me that her passport expired!Diao!!
I almost fainted!So she sent me to the bus stop to meet YC and Ailin.She apologised to everyone for being superduperblur!
I almost strangled her but ya I didnt.LOL!
So YC,Ailin and I took a bus to the mrt while Sylvia returned to her hall.
Glad that she discovered that her passport expired.If not she will cry when she's at the airport for her oncoming Europe trip!We saved you ok!
We went to BV station and went all the way to Kran.ji.
Took a bus to the customs and went all the way into J.B.
When I reached J.B,Eileen sms me telling me that Boon.sak won and I was screaming!
Haha!And when she told me that Sud/Sara won as well.I was screaming along the road lah!Coz Im going to see 3 darlings in the semi-finals!!
It's such a rare thing you know.Usually its EITHER Boon OR Sud/Sara in finals.
But I was lucky this time round!And ya,BOON.SAK!!SUD.KET!!
Thanks to Star.hub!I didnt have autoroaming,but for don't know what reason,I have S'pore's reception.Haha!
YC's dad came to pick us up somewhere near the cutoms and he drove us back to his house.YC's brother let us have his room!Thanks so much!

This is YC's house!!

And this is Ailin on the bed!Haha!So cute....
We were very tired by the time we reached YC's house.And it was almost 12?!
So we went to bed without talking much and woke up at 7 plus this morning!
I bathed and ya,make sure that I looked presentable!Hahahaha!!
YC's mum then drove us to a big market place where theres lots of street food.
I bought my favourite zhu chang fen with yang tau foo.
Theirs is nicer than Singa.pore's!!!Much nicer!
After breakfast,YC's mum dropped us at Jus.co.Tebrau.City to shop!!
Thats the shopping centre I wana go to!
Thats the shopping centre xiaoyi drove me to,the previous time.
After 2 hours of shopping,I spent almost all my $$!!LOL!!
Almost SGD$100!!LOL!
I bought bagpack,shirts,jacket and some stuff from the book store.
We took a bus from the shopping centre back to Pelan.gi.It's another shopping centre.
We went in to shop for a while but I cant buy much coz I dont have much $$ left!!
YC showed us the way to the stadium.It was quite a long way to the stadium la,and we we were under the scorching sun.
I was complaining of course!How am I supposed to look presentable when Im sweating from head to toe and my hair's messy!ARGHHHH!!!
So along the way I was chanting Sud.ket,Sud.ket,Sud.ket,I'm reaching,reaching.
All the way!!!!Until I finally reach that place!!!
ARGHH!!!OH MINE!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!
We quickly got our tickets!YC stood outside to wait for his brother to arrive while Ailin and I went inside first.
I went in and I saw Sud.ket and Saralee!!

I never seen them for 8 months!!!!!!8 MONTHS OK!!!!I miss them like crazy.
I was smiling all the way when I saw them!Haha!
Sud.ket's hair grew longer and Saralee's is still the same.
Was searching for Boon.sak but then he was nowhere to be found.
But couldnt be bothered 1st.Sud.ket/Saralee!!!

I took a snapshot of Sud.ket taking off his jacket.So sexy ya?!WAHAHAHA!!!
And they are wearing the orange jerseys that I like a lot!!

I was quite far away from Sud.ket.I'm sure that he cant see me.
But I took some pics and this is the best I can get by zooming in to the max!!
He is sooooo Sud.ket!HAHAHA!!
What am I talking about?!?!LOL!!Sud.ket drives me crazy!
There were 2 ongoing matches.One was Sud/Sara VS Hen.dri/Yu.jia(S'pore)and the other was Nova/Li.yana(World Cham.pions from Indo) VS Chi.na.
Everyone except me was watching the world champs lah!HMPH!
I didn't really feel very sad when Sud/Sara lost their 1st set coz they were kinda off form.And YC asked me why your Sud.ket like that?!
And I snapped at him by saying that Sud.ket played well!!!!
He did ma!
I was shouting for Sud.ket don't know how many thousand times!
I wanted to shout for Saralee,but somehow when I wana cheer for her,the word Sud.ket came out instead.Im out of control totally.Aiyo!
Then it was the 2nd set.I started to worry when Ket and Sara were still trailing behind!!But there was this once where the S'po.reans hit the shuttle all over the place.Saralee fell down while flying all over the place.
She managed to return a shuttle even though she's already sitting down!
And when she was on the floor,the match was going on.
Hen.dri and Yu.jia attacked Sud.ket!!One VS two ok!
I was screaming non-stop!Sud.ket!Sud.ket!Sud.ket!Arghh!Argghh!Argghh!
Sud.ket flew all over the place too with Saralee STILL on the floor???
And when Hen.dri wanted to give Sud a smash,he smashed onto the net instead,please look at my reaction.I screamed continuously for 10s!
Screamed in happiness of course!Hahahahahaha!!!
Sud.ket is my hero!Hahaha!!!
After that,Sud and Saralee SUDDENLY regained form and I see their usual selves coming back!They became on form!Hahahaha!!
This scared the wits out of the S'po.reans!I could see on their faces la.
(P/S:"As if I'm not a Singa.porean ya?LOL!")
They were kinda nervous when Sud/Sara win point after point.
YC and Ailin asked me why Sud.ket kept smashing coz this will tire him easily.
Geo:"Sorry hor,Sud.ket's smashes are free flowed!It's Sud.ket you know?!??"
YC and Ailin:" -_-'''"
Hahahahahaha!!!
And Sud/Sara looked more confident after they win point after point.
This forced a rubber set.Sud/Sara took the 3rd set kinda easily!Hehehe!!
Sud/Sara,I love them!!
They will be playing against the World.Cham.pions tmr.All the best!!
Sud/Sara are mine!!They are MINE!!
They are the best!!Woohooooo!!!
But Sud didnt look happy at all today during the match.He was frowning!
Haiz,where's my smiley-sud.ket?!

Shortly after their match,I caught sight of Boon.sak.
So far and small,yet he cant escape my eyes!Hehe!
And I was staring at Boon.sak when he did his warm up.I was thinking...
I cant believe that this is the 3rd time I see him doing his warm up!
2004,2005 and now,2006!
Boon.sak's warm up belongs to him only.His warm up is cute,so different from others.But ya,it's so Boon.sak.Haha!!
Was happy to see him of course.I didn't expect Boon.sak to make it to the semis before I came.So seeing him today is a bonus indeed!
Boon.sak on court!!

Boon VS Chen.yu from Chin.na.This is the guy who won Boon.sak 2 previous times they met.Boon is wearing his favourite red jersey!Haha!
Anyway,on the other court,there were Lee.Chongwei and a Ko.rean.
Everyone cheered and shouted "Malay.sia.Boleh" when LCW was on court.
Once again,I was the only one with the other court.Haha!
But I was proud of myself.Boon!!I'm with you all the way!
Boon led in the 1st place.6-0!
But Boon let him caught up and overtook him!!Argh!!
Don't know what happened but I was so nervous when I watched Boon today.
My heart was racing.
But Boon played marvellously today!Ive never seen him played so well...LOL!!
He saved his shuttlecork as though it's his life!And he fell down on countless ocassions!
Stupid Boon!I love to watch him falls and yet he falls so many times!
Made me screamed like a mad woman.haha!
And I was the only one screaming for him!!!!Hahahahahaha!!!
The rest were looking at the other court.
When the score was nearing to a game,Boon was always trailing behind that stupid Chen.yu.It was 20-19,20-20,21-20,21-21,22-21,22-22,22-23,22-24!!!
Boon took the 1st set!ARGHHHH!!!!!
And I screamed for 5s!Hahaha!!
Boon played soooooooooooooooooooo well!!!!Boon.sak!!
He delivered so many impossible for Chen.yu to return shots.
HAO!!And his netting was ZAI!Haha!
He displayed all kinds of stunts today!
Anyway,this frustrated Chen.yu and Boon won the 2nd set easily!!!
: )
I'm glad that I went to watch the semis today if not I may never get to see Boon playing so well coz he usually disappoints me!Hahahahaha!!!
Boon.sak!!!!
Ket was topless,bare-footed.Diao!
Boon was also topless!Diao!
I was happy to see that Boon and Ket sat together and talked!
This is the 1st time I see them talking together.haha!
Boon changed into a new shirt and he followed someone to somewhere.
And as he was walking,he passed by me.He was just 2m away you know?!?
My friend asked me to call him but I just arm-chio-ed!
I was happy to see him already!
I don't wish to imagine his reaction if he sees me!Haha!
After that,the other matches went on.But I wasnt really looking.
I was looking at Boon and Ket!Hahaha!!!
After some time,I saw Saralee packing her stuff and she left the players' area.
My heart went "Piang!"
After that,I saw Sud.ket walked out and my heart went "Piang piang piang"
Cant bear to see them go you know?!?Sud.ket!!!
Then only when Boon.sak packed his stuff and walked out,the impact was too great for me to take!WAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I started pondering if I should go and talk to them or not.
It was 5 mins after Boon left and Im still thinking?!?
Rashed enough,I opened my bag,grabbed my camera asked YC and his brother to look after our stuff and told Ailin to go out with me and see if they are still there.
I was trying my luck you see.It's 5mins after Boon left!
We went out and we were lost.We went out through the WRONG exit!!!
OH MINE GOODNESS!?!?
We quickly went back and tried another exit.
The moment I reached level one,I saw a sea of darlings!hahahahahaa!!
Well,if you don't believe that I'm lucky,let's put it in another way.
Everything is destined to be this way.hahahaha!
I saw Saralee,Sud.ket,Pra.mote and Boon.sak.Can you believe this?!????
There was someone who wanted to take photos with Sud/Sara so I waited.
Then I called for Saralee!!!!I took a photo with her.Boon.sak didnt see me while Sud.ket did.But he THOUGHT THAT I WAS JUST another person,so he didn't walk over.

She looked stern when I called for her.
But the moment I said:"I sent you letter(Chan song jot maai hai khun)"
She smiled and said:"OH!Singa.pore!You are from Singa.pore!(Khun maakjak Pratheet Singapore!"
Me:"Yes(Chai kha)"
Sara:"So sorry,I didnt reply to you(Khor thot kha,chan mai dai top jotmaai)"
She looked very sorry you know?!SARALEE!!!!
Me:"Nevermind la(Mai pen rai la)"
Me:"Do you understand what I write?(Khun khaojai chan khian arai mai)"
Sara:"Understand I understand!(Khaojai chan khaojai)
Sara:"You studying Thai now?(Khun gamlang rian phasaa thai rer?)"
Me:"Yes.I studied Thai for 7 months already(Chai kha,chan rian phasaa thai maa 7 duan laew na)"
Sara:"You speak Thai very well!(Khun phuut phasaa thai geng geng!)"
Me:"Thanks.My name is Georgina.(Khob khun kha,chan chi Georgina)"
Sara:"Orhhh,Georgina"
She smiled through out while talking to me ok!
And she sounded so gentle when she speaks thai!Oh mine!Saralee!!!
After I said thanks,she turned around suddenly and searched for Sud.ket!Haha!
I saw Sud.ket but his face is still emotionless.He doesnt look happy!
Before that when Sud/Sara were taking photos with someone else,I saw Sud's face ya?He smiled a bit only!No teeth shown at all...
She saw him and shouted:"Tao,she sent letter to you!!!(Tao,khao song jotmaai hai khun na!"
I was shocked when Saralee said that.Coz they knew that the writer is the same person!Sud/Sara must have discussed about who is the one who wrote to them?!?
Please see the 180 degrees change in Sud.ket's expression when he heard Saralee!Hahahahaha!!!
Sud.ket walked up to me and said:"OH!"
???????
Me:"P'TAO!!!P'TAO!!!!"
Sud:"I got your letter!Got your letter!I got your present!My birthday present!!(Phom dai rap jotmaai,dai rap jotmaai!Phom dai rap khongkwan,khongwan wan gert phom"
I was stunned!Sud was soooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!
Sud.ket was cute enough to link everything together,the letters,the birthday present.Haha!Jan,I finally understand why you said that Sud should be the one who calms down when he sees me,not me!LOL!!He was TOO EXCITED to see me!
Me:"Ya,I know.Haha(Chan ruu si)"
Sud:"HAHAHAHA!!"
Me:"Can we take photo?(tai ruup dai mai kha)"
Without saying a word,he stood besides me?!?Hahaha!!
I gave a twist!And you know what he did?!?!
He looked at me and gave a twist too!!And he leaned towards me because I kept a distance!Shoulder to shoulder?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Sud.ket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didnt expect Sud.ket to be like that?!?
I thought Ronald is already good enough to lean towards me when we take photos.
But Sud's shoulder to shouder!!ARGHHH!!!
And he is sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to see me!!!!ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!
He doesnt look happy the whole day but he was so hyper when he saw me.
He's like bouncing when talking to me?!?!?LOL!!!
I was kinda contained but I was shocked at Sud's superduper high reaction!!
Sud:"How long have you studied Thai?(Rian phasaa thai naan mai)"
Me:"I studied for 7 months already(Chan rian maa 7 duan laew)"
Sud:"Study where?(Rian thii nai)"
Me:"In Univer.sity(Thii mahaawithayalai)"
Sud:"Orh!University"
Me:"I speak well or not(Chan phuut geng mai)"
Sud:"Quite well(Chai dai khrap)"
Me:"P'Tao,next month I will visit you at the badminton.association(P'Tao,duan naa chan ja pai yiam khun thii samaakhom badmintan)"
Sud:"OH!!!!VERY GOOOOD!!"
He said it with a highly passionate OH!Sud.ket lost control too.Hahaha!
He said "very good" in English and he said it with P'Boy's 3-people accent?!?
I was entertained by Sud.ket's actions!He was very dramatic!!!
Me:"P'Tao P'Tao,where is P'Man?(P'Tao P'Tao P'Man yuu thii nai kha)"
Seemed like I was enjoying myself calling him P'Tao!He is my P'Tao!Argh!
Sud:"He went outside!I bring you to him!Follow me!!(Khao pai khang nok,phom phaa pai haa,taam phom pai)
When he was saying this,he was so dramatic?!
Am I seeing an action movie?!LOL!!
Me:"Ok!"
There was a distance from inside to where Boon.sak is.
So Sud started bombarding me with questions?!?
He was bouncing all the way??!What is happening?!?!?!Hahahahaha!!!
Sud:"Come come!"
Me:"Okok!"
Sud:"In your university have a lot of Thais?(Thii maahaawithayalai mii khon thai maak mai?)"
Me:"No,but my teacher is Thai(Mai mii tair aajaan chan pen khon Thai)"
Sud:"Why you know my nickname is Tao?!Why??(Thammai khun ruu waa phom chilen Tao,thammai la?)"
Me:"Err,my friend told me(Phuan chan bok kha)"
Sud:"Your friend is Thai right?(Phuan khong khun pen khon Thai chai mai)"
Me:"Yes(Chai laew)"
Sud:"Hahahaha!!"
Me:"P'Tao,are you fine?(P'Tao sabai dii mai?)"
Sud:"I am fine!!(Sabai dii!!)"
I was so happy walking out with Sud.ket!!My hero is beside me?!?!
And darling Saralee was walking infront of us!
Please imagine Boon.sak's reaction when he saw the both of us!!Haha!
He was SHOCKED!!!Drop jaw!
Sud shouted:"MAN!!!SHE IS THAI!SHE IS THAI!(Man,khao pen khon thai,pen khon thai!)"
Boon:"NO!!She is a Singa.porean!!(Mai chai!!Khao pen khon Singa.pore)"
I was ?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? when I heard that.Happy of course!
Maybe Sud.ket wished that I'm Thai ya?Haha!Sud.ket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute?!?!
Boon was beside their bus.Saralee went up the bus when I walked up to Boon.sak.
And guess what?!?Sud.ket didnt board the bus!
Sud.ket stood besides us!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I know he wana see me longer.Sud.ket!Hahahahahahahaa!!!
Boon looked at me and mumbled a string of Thai.
Me:"Huh??"
Boon:"Hurhurhur!"
Oh mine goodness,everyone's mad!Hahahaha!!!
Me:"Do you remember me?(Jam chan dai mai kha)"
Boon:"Yes I do(Dai khrap)"
Me:"Whats my name then(Laew chan chi arai na)"
Boon:"Hurhurhur!Georgina!"
Me:"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Boon:"Hurhurhur!"
Me:"Take photo!(Tai ruup na)"
Boon:"Ok"

Hahaha!!!!
Me:"Did you get the shirt I sent you?(Ni you shou dao wo ji ge ni de yi fu ma)"
Boon:"Have!Thanks!(Mii,khob khun khrap)"
Me:"HAHAHA!!"
Notice that Boon doesnt even speak in mandarin to me anymore!He bombarded me with Thai all the way!!!
Sud.ket and Boon.sak spoke to me in their usual speed when speaking thai?!
They assume that I will catch it ya?Haha!
It's either that or they assume that I'm Thai.LOL!
Boon:"When did you come here?Today?(Maa nii muarai,wannii rer)"
Me:"No,yesterday(Mai chai,mua waannii)"
Boon:"Then when are you going back?Tomorrow?(Laew klap Singa.pore muarai,phrungnii rer)"
Me:"No,today.(Mai chai,wannii)"
Boon:"Today??Arhhhh...(Wannii?Arhhhhh)"
I cant believe that this is Boon.sak!Haha!
He arhhh when I told him that Im going back today!
See,Boon and Sud and Ron,all love love love me!HAHAHAHA!!!
Me:"Aiya,nevermind,next month I'm going to visit you,find you at the association(Aiya,mai pen rai,duan naa chan ja pai yiam khun,haa khun thii samaakhom)"
I know it's kinda ridiculous ya?!Telling him that I'm visiting him?!LOL!!!
Boon knodded and said:"Ok!"
There's someone who shouted for Sud and Boon from the bus,asking them to go!Argh!!
But Boon:"How did you come to here?(Maa nii.yang ngai)"
Me:"Errr"
Boon:"How did you come here?!?(Maa nii.yang ngai na?!)
I wanted to tell him that my friend's dad drove us around.
As I was thinking of the correct sentence to say in Thai,
Sud interrupted and said:"How did you come to here??(Maa nii yang ngai)"
I was almost going crazy.I was thinking of what to say and both of them are mad!
I wanted to tell them to WAIT!!I need time to answer!!!
I was intimidated by 2 darlings!LOL!!!
Me:"Argh!"
Sud:"Car?Car?Bus?Bus?"
Ok fine,I'll just give an answer!
Me:"Bus!(Rot may)"
Boon and Sud:"Hahaha!"
-_-''' The most important thing is that they are happy.So yeah,BUS!!!Haha!
Boon:"Wish you good luck(Khor hai chook dii)"
Me:"Haha!Thanks!(Khob khun kha)"
P'Man is soooo nice!P'Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boon:"See you again!(Phop gan mai)"
Me:"See you again next month!(Duan naa phop gan mai)"
Boon went up the bus...
Sud.ket was last to board to bus.
Before he boards,he suddenly turned around and looked at me!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Sud:"Ahhh"
I realised that I forget to tell Sud.ket my name!Haha!
Me:"Ya?"
Sud:"See you tomorrow!"
He said it in English too!Hahahaha!!
Me:"No!!!I will go back to Singa.pore later(NO!!Diao ja klap Singa.pore)"
Sud:"Oh!"
Me:"Nevermind,we will meet next month!(Mai pen rai,duan naa ja phop gan)"
Sud:"Ok!"
He said Ok with an "Ok" action!Sud.ket?!?!So cute!!!!!
And he said BYE BYE to me and waved both hands in the air?!?!?!!?!?!?
I have never expected Sud.ket's reaction to be this BIG?!?!
It's as though I'm sending the Thai Team off and I'll never get to see them anytime soon.The scene was kinda touching with Boon and Sud bidding me goodbye!HAHAHA!!!
I said Bye Bye to Ketket and I walked back into the stadium still wondering if all that was true.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Oh ya,when I walked back,Sud and Boon must have stared at me from the bus!
Especially Sud!Arghhh!!!
Please pinch me to tell me that all that was true!
I spoke to Saralee,Sud.ket and Boon.sak!
They were so excited and so warm to me!Hehe!
Ailin:"Sud.ket looked different"
Me:"Ya!!Oh mine god!He is quite good looking actually!Why did everyone thinks that he is ugly?!?"Hahaha!!
Ailin:"Sud.ket looks tall,is he taller than Boon.sak?"
Me:"NO!!!Of course not!"

Outside the stadium!Hehe!
After I went back to the stadium,I didnt really look at the remaining matches.
I was day dreaming and smiling.Hahahaha!!
Not too long after that,YC's dad came to pick us up and sent us to the customs.
On the way to the customs,YC was telling his dad about the M'Sia team and how good they were!I didnt participate in their conversation simply becoz M'sia team is not of my concern!
Until YC's dad said:"Ming tian chongwei yi ding hui da bai Boon.sak!Boon.sak mei you ta hao"
My eyes opened wide!Haha!
Me:"BU!!!!!!Wo xiang xin ta.Ta you ji hui de!"
YC & Dad:"................."
Haha!They didnt expect me to defend Boon.sak sooooo seriously!Hahaha!
Never criticise Boon,Sud or Ron infront of me!I will defend them of course!
Ailin and I got home soon after that!Hehehehehe!!
I'm so happy today!
Rewarding trip I should say,in terms of stuff that I bought and my darlings!Haha!
I'm sure this large amount of excitement is going to last me through the next 39 days before I see them again!!!HAHAHAHA!!!
Well,in 39 days when I push open TBA's door,I will not be worried if the players will give me a ???? look when Im there!
This time round,when I open the door,Boon.sak,Sud.ket,Saralee,Peera.sak and Sorat.ja,will say "Georgina maa laew!(Georgina is here!)"
And who knows?Sud.ket may run towards me ya?!
Please dont strike off this possibility.It's highly possible.
WAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!!
I cant wait to get Sud's jersey!
He will ask me how many I want?!?Haha!!!
And if Boon and Sud share the same room,oh no!
Sud will bombard Boon with questions!
Although I'm not going to be there tomorrow,I'm with them still!
P'Tao,P'Man su su!!
I guess three people won't be able to sleep tonite.LOL!
: )