Waited impatiently for Pom to return from school yesterday afternoon.
After that,we took a cab down to indra sq to meet up with Shu fang(my clinic colleague)and her colleagues.
2 of her colleagues thought that I was a local.LOL!!!!!
Shu fang bought a Thai Album by Ice!!!She started liking Thai songs too!!
She wana borrow all my Thai Cds when I get back.NO problem at all!!
Not forgetting Eileen,who wants them too!
Brought them around Pratu.nam.Nothing caught my attention except this big toy tao in Pra.tunam city complex.
HAHAHA!!
Thinking that the Taotao on P'Tao's bed must be very lonely,
I decided to buy tao tao a boy friend.
The tao on P'Tao's bed shall be the female tao.HAHAHA!!
Did I tell you guys that I followed my aunts to their fish shops in JJ market on Thursday afternoon??
They were settling some stuff while I wallked around by myself for a while.
Saw a shop with all the guys clothings and I walked in.I saw a white top which I really like and I decided to buy it for gor.
The shopkeeper who is a guy...
SK:"Hello!Are you buying this for your boyfriend?"
Geo:"NONO!!He is my brother"
SK:"Do you know what size he wears?"
Geo:"Im not sure but I can show you his photo"
I showed him a pic of Ron and I.
SK:"Woah!Thats BIG!Take L!"
Geo:"Oh,ok"
SK:"You came alone?"
Geo:"With my aunts"
SK:"Where do you stay?"
Geo:"Im not a Thai and Im living with my aunt.School hols now"
SK:"OIC!!!Can I give you my number,next time I can bring you out!"
I was thinking,well,its ok if he gives me his number.BUT I WOULDNT CALL HIM FOR SURE!!
So he gave me his number and after that,
SK:"Can you give me your number??"
I was in a difficult situation.I was stupid enough to get his number and it wouldnt be nice if I dont give him mine's.
And after that he called me 3 times on Thurs.
But I kept telling him that I was busy and after the 3rd call,I switched off my hp!OMG!!
Im not interested in him at all!
My cousins kept asking if he was good looking etc etc.
I mean,who cares?!Im not interested in him!
He doesnt play badminton!!WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Anyway,back to shu fang.


I brought them to PLati.num mall and I left with Pom to hail for a cab.
I didnt have any TBA map with me.All I have was the address.I know it is going to be very hard on the cab driver coz hardly anyone knows wheres tba!!
LOL!!
Pom tried hailing at least 7-8 cabs but none of them want to go to Suan.Lum.Hence,I decided to try my luck.
I flagged for a cab and I tried to look pathetic.The driver thought for a moment and said come on in!
WAHAHAAHHAA!!Good luck!!LOL!!
It took the driver quite a while to figure out where that place is!
My original intention is to arrive at 7pm but I arrived at 7.30pm instead.
Stupid jams and all.
Anyway,the most important thing is that I reached the place safely.
The moment I entered the main gate,I saw someone reversing his car.Although its dark,but I can see through his wind screen that he stopped reversing his car because he saw me.
WAHAHAHA!!!
So I went up to take a look and the person was P'Mote(P'Tao and P'Boy's coach)!!!!!!
Greeted him and he looked pleasantly pleased to see me again.WAHAHA!!
After that I skipped to TBA's door and saw 3 darlings training.
Haiz,P'Boy,why are you not there?!
I opened the door carefully and went in with Pom,hoping that no one will notice my presence.
BUT,P'Man just have to turn his body and look in my direction when I walked towards the chairs.He saw me.
I sat somewhere near P'Tao's court and watched him.
I thot P'Tao didnt know that I was already inside coz he was playing.After the rally,he waved his racket and said HI!!
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!

P'Tao's court was overcrowded.Theres Nataphon,P'Duck,P'Pae,P'Tao and a ??? on one court.
P'Tao hardly have any space to run around and how is he supposed to play his usual form?!
Was really bored watching the 5 boys!
But P'Man caught my attention when he was having some fun training in other court.
I duno what he was doing,he was running around,playing badminton while standing on a chair,using squash racket to play badminton etc...
P'Man and P'Bright were practising smashing after that.And they looked like they were having lots of fun laughing and screaming.
I cant help it but watched P'Man instead!!

P'Man walked towards the drinks stall to get a drink.He was a few metres away from me.
While walking,he was looking at me,so it's only polite if I waved to him.
But I did it without a smile,unintentionally of course!!
And he waved back and smiled so happily with teeth shown somemore?!
I was quite a few metres away and yet I could actually see his shining braces.It shows how big his smile was.
LOL!Its becos of that,I realised that its kinda bad of me to be like that.
Sorry!!!
P'Fon and P'Mink walked to the court just infront of me and started playing.
P'Fon saw me and she waved to me!Haha!She is so cute!
She said something to me but I couldnt hear it.
Thats becos Boon.sak and Sud.ket were shouting in the background.
I was wondering if they are shouting for the sake of shouting or shouting becos it gives them more power while smashing.
Dont blame me for having such thoughts.Look at the way they play and I have my doubts.
HAHAHA!!
Their training ended at 8pm sharp and soon it was time for cool down.
I almost LMAO when I saw P'Man with his stupid cool down.
Pom asked me to take a pic but Im strongly against it.Stupid P'Man with his stupid pose.LOL!
Let me describe a little ok?
He was lying on his chest,on the ground floor.He folded his shirt all the way up to his stomach,making his waist to butt line so obvious.
And worst still,I think when he lied down,his shorts were somehow folded up too,showing his thighs.
I laughed at him so badly!He was like sun tanning in TBA?!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I just couldnt snap a pic of this unsightly moment.Nightmares!HAHAHA!!
At the other corner,P'Tao took off his shirt and he was lifting weights.
I hate to see him topless!!I HATE IT!!
I find his physique scary.Too strong!HAHA!!
Waited patiently for them to finish their cool down before I walked up to them.
P'Fon caught sight of me and she ran towards me.
Fon:You cut your hair?!
Geo:Ya,and I went for hair extension!
Fon:Really?!I cut my hair too!!Look at my fringe!
After that we were touching and looking at each other's hair for quite a while.
I caught P'Tao looking at us,wondering why were we playing with each other's hair.HAHA!!
Fon:You came to look for P'Tao?
Geo:Ya and you guys.I told him this morning that Im coming
Fon:Oic!
Fon:You know,P'Boy lost today
Geo:What!!!So fast?!3rd day and he lost already?!
Fon:Ya,he called to tell me.Maybe you can call him and ask him about it later
Geo:Dun want.Hahaha!!
Its weird to ask P'Boy,why you lost?!?Hahahahaha!!
Fon:Become Thai already ya?
Geo:Half Thai!HAHA!!
Continue chatting with P'Fon a while until she went to bathe.



Duno what was P'Tao doing,he seemed not ready so I decided not to talk to him yet.
P'Man walked towards the lockers where it was somewhere near me.
I decided to atone for my wrongdoing for not smiling to him previously.
So I walked towards him and gave him the widest grin I can.
Mind you that the smile is real!HAHAHA!!
Geo: P'Man! : )
Man: Hurhurhur!
Geo: Let's take photos!
Man: OK!!Hurhurhur!
Wow!He looked happy!Its written on his face!
Im glad that the wide grin works!
Geo:Lets take 100 ya?
Man:100?!OHOHOH!!
Obviously I didnt take 100 pics with him.Im just joking.
He laughed hard when I changed position from his left to his right.
I thought he should be used to it?!I always do that!HAHAHA!!



Man:You came here for some time already right?
I was shocked shocked shocked!
I didnt know that he knows that Im here.Haha!
Geo:Ya,it's my 26th day here.P'Man,this is my cousin.
Man:Hi!
Pom:Im a Thai.
Geo:She can speak in Mandarin too!
Man:OH!
Geo;P'Man I chatted with P'Meow on the phone last week and she asked if I will be going to watch Thai Open.
Man:Really??
Geo:Ya,and she asked if I will go and support you.Yes,I will.
Man:HURHURHUR! :)
Geo:She said that she will go and support you too if she is free.
P'Man doesnt seem concerned about my last statement.My support means more ya!WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!P'Meow is P'Man's er jie.
He turned to Pom and said:"Is she staying with you?
Pom:Yes
Man:Where?
Pom:Sutti.san
Man:Is it your house?
Pom:No,my grandfather's house
Man:Oh okok,where are you studying at?
Pom:Modern International...
P'Man continued asking wheres her school was and stuff.

I was staring at him when he was talking to Pom.
He seemed to be in good mood!Haha!
And the best thing was that I understand what they were talking about and P'Man asked about me!Hehehe!!
I realised that its such a joy to just stare at him when he smiles so happily.
P'Man!Havent been crazy about him for so long!Its time to!Hahaha!
Waited for them to finish before I continued talking...
Geo:P'Man Ive chaanged my nickname!!
Man:Really??Why?
Geo:Yeah,changed to nam waan!
Man:Hurhurhur!!
Pom went on explaining why I had to change my nickname and P'Man was laughing.
Geo:P'Man,has P'Boy given you the photos?
Man:Huh?!
Geo:Photos,zhao pian!
Man:He gave me so many,which ones?Haha!I dont remember!
Geo:I attached them to my Thai exam results
Man:ORH!!I REMEMBER!!HURHURHUR!!!
?!?!What a big reaction!HAHA!!
Geo:Ya
Man:The ones that we took here the last time right?
Geo:Yes!
Man:You really speak Thai excellently na
Geo:Thanks!Hehehehe!!
Man:Hurhurhur!
Geo:2 weeks ago P'Boy brought me to Siam too
Man:You had fun?
Geo:Yes!But Ive been to Siam.paragorn but P'Boy hasnt been there.
Man:Hurhurhur!
Geo:Ive been to Wat.Phra.Kaew and he hasnt been to.I told him that he is not Thai!
Man:WAHAHAHAHA!!And when are you going back?
Pom:3rd August!!
Geo:Are you training tmr?
Man:Yes,morning and afternoon!
Geo:I thought theres only once on Saturdays!
Man:Its a kind of follow up from the morning
Geo:Huh?
Pom:He meant thatthe afternoon session will be a continuation of the morning's
At least when I said I dont understand,P'Man waited patiently for Pom to explain it to me and he knodded his head in agreement.
Geo:Orh!Because Thai open around the corner ya?
Man:Yes!
Geo:You must win Thai Open na!
He slapped his palm against his forehead and looked super stressed.
Man:Haiz!!
OMG!!This is so not P'Man!So animated.
Cant help it but turned my head away and laughed out loud!
And I saw P'Tao walking towards us.
Geo:Stop!!!Can you please wear your shirt first?!?!
Tao:No more!
Geo:Arghhh!!!
Man:I go up first ok?
Geo:Ok sure
Pom:Will you come down later?
Wow!Im shocked when Pom asked that.Haha!!
Man:Ive something on later,talk to you next time!
Tao:What is it again?
Man:Hurhurhur!
Geo:Wait!Can you 2 take a pic 1st?
Man:Ok!
Tao:I dont want!He is good looking.I dont want to stand besides him.
Geo:P'Tao!
Man:P'Tao ah!
Tao:He stood besides him after all.Hahahaha!!And he made a sissy action.
Geo:P'TAO!!!
P'tao used a towel to cover his!He knows that I dont like it!HAHA!

I felt like slapping Tao and P'Man shook his head.Stupid Tao!HAHA!
P'Man said bye and left!Was glad that I spoke to him yesterday.
Yiling,stop scolding P'Man ok!He is so cute!Hahaha!!
Being pissed at P'Tao for his childishness,I was shouting at him all the way!
Geo:Take photos.1000.
Tao:Dont understand.
Geo:Take 1000 photos
Tao:HAHAHAHA!!
I was scanning through the pics we took...


Geo:P'Tao ah,you looked ugly like that lah!
Tao:Good already!Some of the pics in the website are worst!
Geo:Oh,you saw the website?
Tao:Yes!!Hehe!
Geo:So how was it?
Tao:Very nice!HAHAHA!!
Pom:Someone cant sleep tonite!HAHA!
Geo:Ive changed my nick name
Tao:To Wednesday?
Geo:-_-''',no sunday.
Pom:Nam waan!
Pom explained to him about the change.
Tao:Ang khaan is nice just that its funny.No one is named after that!
Geo:Special what!
Tao:You know what is nam waan?
Geo:Syrup
Tao:What is that?
Geo:Syrup!
Tao:I dont know la!
Geo:-_-'''.She is my cousin.
Pom:Im a Thai.
Tao:Cousil
Geo:Cousin!
Tao:As long as you can understand its ok la!
Geo:Bleah!
Tao:How is she related to you?
Pom explained to him and it seemed complicated.LOL!
Tao and Pom went on talking and talking and talking.
They spoke in a language that I dont understand at all!
WAHAHAHAHHA!!They are speaking Thai just that,for some strange reasons,I dont understand what they are talking about.
They were so engrossed in chatting that they took their own seats on the fitness equipments,leaving me standing alone at the lockers??!!?
In the end,I have to grab a chair from somewhere and pulled it all the way to where they were.
Geo:WEI!!!!DO you guys know that Im here?!?!?
And they continued talking?!I want to cry!!Why is my taotao doing this to me?!
FINE!!!!
One of the singles coach saw me and he waved to me.He was P'Boy's coach and we had chatted before in Sg.
Pissed with P'Tao and Pom,I went to talk to the coach.
I realised that P'Tao stopped talking and was looking at us so I went back,thinking that he would talk to me.
And when I went back,he continued talking to Pom.ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Geo:You want to talk to me or not?!You stupid Tao!!
Tao:WHAT!!Ask if you are fine or not ah?You looked fine what.
Geo:P'BOY!!! :...(
Tao:Why you scold me stupid?Tell you ya,we are clever just that we didnt tell others
Geo:Stupid Tao!
Tao:Did you teach her how to speak cantonese?
Geo:Cant even speak English and Mandarin well and you want me to teach Cantonese?!
Pom:Jiejie teaches me how to do maths everyday.
Tao:Whats the use of teaching maths?!
Geo:WHAT?!?
Tao:Useless.
Geo:P'BOY!!
Tao:What can you buy at the market if you cant speak well?Learn maths to count the change that is given?
-_-'',I pity those Mathematicians.In P'Tao's eyes,you guys are people who learn maths to count the change that is given at every purchase.
Geo:P'Boy!!I must tell P'Boy that you bullied me.P'Boy will never be like that!!
Tao:P'Boy is kind and Im not
Geo:HMPH!You go and die!
Tao:Hahaha!
Pom:Jiejie said that its strawberry
Tao:What!In Thai.land its Si-thaw-berry
Geo:Strawberry lah!
Tao:Si-thaw-berry
Geo:Strawberry
Pom:Si-thaw-berry
Geo:Apple
Tao:Ap-pen
Pom:Yeah,Ap-pen
Fine fine fine!Go ahead and Si-thaw-berry and appen all the way!
Saw P'Bright smiling to me and so I greeted him.
Geo:P'Bright watdii kha
Bright:Watdii khrap.Georgina,are you watching Thai.Open?
?!?!I think I didnt hear him wrongly.He knows my name?!?!And I rem that Ive ever send him a bday card last yr.
Geo:Yes I will
Tao:Say straw-berry
Bright:Straw-berry
Tao:Appen
Bright:Apple!!
Geo:YES!!
Tao and his Si-thaw-berry.He went on and on by himself.
Bright:I'll go and bathe 1st!
Geo:Ok,see you!
Oops,my hp vibrated.
I saw that number!!Its the guy from JJ who was calling again.
I didnt pick up the call of course.But I screamed!
Pom told P'Tao what happened and they went on and on.
:...(
I felt so left out.Haiz.If only P'Boy is there.
Tao:Have you eaten?
Geo:Yes,you stupid Tao,qu chi da bian!
Tao and Pom:WAHAHAHAHAHA!!
They said something I couldnt understand even after they attempted to explain it.
LOL!And he tried it in Eng.lish.
Tao:Thai exams got tricky??
Geo:What is that?!??I dont understand!!!!
Tao:Cant believe that you got an A.
Geo:What!Im studying in National.University.of.Singapore.ok!
Tao:Nat-nattional.blah blah blah.So?
Geo:Its better than Chulalong.korn ok!
Tao:Yalah,someone else is so clever.We are just sa-mart
Pom:Yeah!We are sa-mart
Geo:What is samart?!
Pom:SMART!
Geo:Smart lah!P'Boy helped me took a pic of ur bed
Tao:For what?Nice ah?
Geo:Is the tao on your bed lonely?
Tao:How I know?It cant speak
-_-'''.I think he is menopausing!
Geo:The tao on ur bed is a female tao.I bought a boy friend for her.Haha!
Tao:Dont need to feel obliged to.
Saying that but P'Tao was winking to Pom,he doesnt mean what he says at all!He loves presents!
Slap him!
Geo:Im not buying this for u!Its for your tao!


The new boyfriend!
Tao:Can I give this toy to others during people's birthday?
Tao:I will say that Ang khaan gives you
Geo:For what?!I dont even know your friend and Ive changed my name!
Tao:HAHAHA!!Nam waan!
Geo:You'll try it and wo yong yuan dou bu guan ni le!
Tao:Joking la!
Geo:See what is this?
Tao:Orange
Geo:Yeah!Ive an orange keychain!Orange and Tao together!Hehehe!
Tao:Orange went to Philip.pines
Geo:I know!
Pom chatted with P'Tao quite a lot.
I was just shouting at him a bit.He is so annoying!
And the worst thing is that I dont understand what are they talking about.And they didnt even bother to explain.
!@#$%^&*!@#$%^#$
Please laugh at these 2 pics!Haha!!And spot the difference before and after I stared at him angrily!!


It was late and we need to go.
Pom:Are you training tomorrow?
Tao:Yes!
Pom:We will come tomorrow
Tao:Really??
Geo:NO!!Im not coming!!NO!!!
I saw someone standing on the 3rd floor watching us from the windows but I cant really figure out who he was coz the glass was tinted!
Tao:Why?
Geo:P'Tao who is that standing there?
Tao:Boon.sak!
Geo:P'Man?!?!
Yiling,I guess you were right.
Poor P'Man!haha!
But I had a nice chat with him yesterday!!
Tao:Ok,I'll go
I smiled and knodded my head.
But I think P'Tao expected me to at least say something and so he went
Tao:Darling,I'll go laew na!
Geo:Bleah!
Tao:Hahaha!!
When we were on the cab,I suddenly realised that its 14th of July!!
Realised that Gor will be leaving for Ma.cau.Open soon and so I quickly called him.
But no one picked up the phone twice and I gave up.
A minute later,Gor called back!
Geo:Call you twice you never answer!Ni zhe ge ben dan!
Ron:Huh?!Who are you?!?
Geo:Georgina.Wait,let me call you,if not your hp bill will be expensive.
Ron:Okok
Ron:Hello!
Geo:WHy you cannot recognise my voice?
Ron:This number so guai guai and I dont know wheres +66 ma
Geo:So you are leaving soon rite?
Ron:Tomorrow,aye no!!!!Monday!
Geo:???OK!All the best ok!
Ron:Ok!Thank you.Who are you with?
I paused for 2s.
I almost wanted to say Im with Sud.ket 5mins ago but I decided not to.I call him to wish him not to spoil his day ya!
HAHAHA!!!
Geo:My cousin
Ron:Orh,ok!
Geo:Ok la,see you during Spore satellite and Ive bought you a shirt
Ron:Wah,so paiseh!Haha!!
Geo:Hahaha!
Ron:What is spore satellite
Geo:Cheers satellite la,ni zhe ge ben dan!
Ron:When is it?
Geo:Next month!
Ron:I also dont know if Im playing or not
Geo:I think you are
Ron:OK!!
Geo:Ok la,see you byebye!
Ron:BYE!!
I think I must gave gor a big shock!
How can he not recognise my voice?!
Almost impossible.LOL!!
Went back home happily together with Pom.
If only P'Boy is there,I would have spoken to all 4 darlings in a day.
HAHA!!!Continue to question Pom about what P'Tao and her chatted about.
She cant really remember.I want to faint!!
ARGHHHHH!!!!
She told me that P'Tao said that he will get married next year?!?!?
WHAT?!?!Where's his girl friend in the 1st place?!
He is single and available now.LOL!!!
And P'Tao told Pom that IF IM A THAI,he will like me for sure.
DOTZ!FAINT!
I mean cant he like a Singapo.rean?!
Glad that I love him only as a mad fan/daughter!Haha!
If not,I would be heartbroken to hear that if I really like P'Tao.
But Im glad to hear that.
Pleasant surprise!
: )
All the best to P'Tao's next girl friend,you may be Mrs Prapa.kamol next year!HAHA!
I secretly and openly wish that she will be Miss Thungthongkam!WAHAHAHAHA!!!
Orange+Tao!Hehe!
Ok,enough of my darlings!
Im going to the park with a yi,naa lek,price,pom and maybe P'Nan!
We will be jogging there!
Hope it doesnt rain later!Wish us luck!!
: )
I realised that I really dote on Price.I promise to buy her San.rio stuff when I go back to Sg.
And I always miss her when I dont see her around.
She is soooo cute!ANd I dont like it when anyone in the family calls her shorty.
Thats her nick coz she is short.Poor girl!
18 days left!
I miss home too!
MUMMY!!!!!