Ok,I shall continue to update.LOL!!!
Where was I yesterday?!
Mummy Sara.lee?!HAHA!!She was so nice to me and she agreed the moment I asked for her jersey!She said that she will pass the jersey to Eve.
YEAH!!!MUMMY!!!
I spoke to Eve too,asking about her exams and stuff.
Can see that she was quite tired and stressed but she is still as cute!Haha!!
While I was talking to Mummy Saralee and Jie Jie Eve,I saw Boon.sak and Sud.ket walking around us,peeping of course!LOL!!
Its like they are waiting for their turns to come?!HAHA!!!
But Boy disappeared the moment he saw us coz he ran to the bath room?!Haha!!
Will tell u guys why he ran to the bathroom later in the post.LOL!!
After talking to Mummy Saralee and Eve,they asked me if I wana talk to Sud.ket.
Duh?!
Eve pulled me along becos I was shy!HAHAHA!!!
And when I saw Sud.ket,I looked down becos he wasnt wearing any shirt and I asked Eve why is Sud.ket topless?!
You know what he did?!He went to grab a towel to cover his ***!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
And he did the "Oh dont look at me,Im shy" action,I felt like slapping him.
He made all the girls laughed.
He got himself a shirt and wore it before walking up to me.
When Sud.ket walked up to me,Kun.chala,Monthi.la,Sathi.nee,Sara.lee and Eve all sat on the floor and watched us.Its like seeing some live drama?!DIAO!!!!
We were standing and they are on the floor...
I was quite speechless so I asked him to take photo instead.
When we took photos they shouted closer closer?!
And Sud.ket said:"Dont want!Im so wet and smelly now!!Later!"
Glad that I understand Thai.LOL!!

See how far were we?!
P'Tao actually asked if we have taken our dinner.
Geo:"Havent yet!"
Tao:"Do you want to eat with me?"
Geo:"Huh?!Where?"
Tao:"I dont can or not!I'll ask Saralee"
Sud.ket is mad!HE IS MAD!!!
Anyway after taking the photos,I saw Boon.sak taking his bag,wanting to go and bathe 1st before he comes back.But then Sud.ket ran up to him and they argued?!
I didnt know what they were argueing about but all I can see was that they are pulling each other?!For what?!
In the end,Boon.sak lost.LOL!
So Boon.sak went to his bag to dig out a nice shirt,put it on before walking up to me.Haha!I did a wai to him and he returned a wai to me too!
Hehe!!
Before I even started talking to Boon.sak,I saw Sud.ket taking his bag and he wanted to leave.I dont know whats wrong with me.I guess I was too shocked.
I shouted "P'Tao cannot go!" in Thai of course!
I think I shouldnt have done that.
After I shouted it,Weiqi shouted "Georgina why you shout so loud?!"
The girs on the floor were echoing "P'Tao cannot go!!"
Sud.ket was laughing?!
And Boon.sak opened his eyes wide and stared at me in shock of course.
Worst still,all these happened at the same time?!??
Sud.ket then said that he wana go and bathe 1st.Only then I found out that,before that,Boon and Sud were pulling each other because they were arguing over who should bathe 1st and come back.DIAO!!!!!!
Geo:"P'Man,who is your good fren in the team?"
Man:"He went up"
Geo:"Is P'Tao your good fren?"
Man:"Hmmm...OK ONLY"
Faint!
Boon also told me that he is graduating this month!!Finally?!??

P'Man looked very sad when I asked about Avi.va.Open.
He cannot come this year!!Haiz!!!
Boon also said that I speak Thai very well!HAHA!!
But then we argued a little over a short phrase becoz he said that I used it incorrectly but my teacher taught me that!!!

This is P'Man talking to me happily!!LOL!!!!
Haha!I cant really rem now what we chatted about.
Oh ya!He asked me when did I arrive and when Im going back.
He is so boring?!?He asked me that everytime he sees me?!Can he asks something different?!??
But I didnt have much to talk to him so we took pics again!

And he told me that he didnt receive the birthday present I sent him?!
!!@@@#$#%#^
Its already May and he didnt receive it.When is the present?!?!?!
I was a little pissed and I shouted WHY?!?!?
I think I scolded him when its not his fault?!He just laughed all the way.
He is nice enuf to tolerate my nonsense.P'Man!!!!
After a little while,I was asking Yiling and Weiqi HOW?!Becos I have nothing to say to P'Man anymore and he laughed?!I forgot that he understands Chinese!!!
In the end,I told him to GO AND BATHE and I reminded him to call P'Tao and P'Boy out when they finish bathing.Oh mine?!I wonder if he will be sad.LOL!!
He said something about "The next time when you come ...blah blah"
I was laughing....He assumed that there will be a next time!HAHAHA!!
Not too long after that,Sud and Boy came down together?!
HAHA!!!They wana bathe 1st so that they wont be smelly when they talk to us?!
How nice of them!HAHA!!
When Sud.ket saw me again,the 1st question he asked me was "I wear this shirt handsome or not?!"
I closed both eyes and said:"Ya!"
FAINT!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!
I saw the Thai script on Sud's shirt and I tried to read it out.
Sud was giving me that ??? face coz he duno what am I talking about while Boy told Sud not to disturb,let me continue and Boy said that whatever I read out was correct!
I know its wrong la!He is just trying to make me happy.LOL!!!Why is Boy so cute?!?HHAHAA!!!

Took a pic with my dearest Boy and P'Tao!!!HAHAH!!!
5 of us sat at one corner and chatted for 1 and a half hours?!
Sud.ket was really qian bian and rubbishy!
I really feel like slapping him!HAHAA!!!

This is Boy and Ket laughing happily!HAHAHA!!!
I mispronounced "Reoreo" and I said "Welwel"
Sud laughed at that for a loooooong time?!To the extend that I really feel like slapping him.Even when we changed topic,he will just say "Welwel" out of a sudden and laugh at me?!Stupid Sud!
Sud asked if we understand Canto.We said Yes and he said a sentence in Canto...
"Nei zhong hm zhong yi ngor" which means do you like me?
I was shocked when he asked this.LOL!
Yiling shouted Zhongyi(LIKE)
And Sud and Yiling looked at me,waiting for me to answer that stupid question.
I stoned for a while and said:"I dont feel like answering this question"
LOL!!!
Oh ya,Sud can speak in Mandarin?!?His Mandarin is not bad!HAHAHAHAHA!!!
He told us many funny stuff about Boon.sak.Not very nice to blog it though.LOL!!!
I wana translate what he said to Yiling and Weiqi.But when I havent even finish talking,Sud wana get my attention and so he kept touching me throughout the conversation?!I was giving Yiling the -_-'' face.WHY SUD TOUCH ME?!?!
In the end,I put my bag to cover so that he can touch my bag instead.
He is not a sicko.He is just trying to get my attention.LOL!!!!
Geo:"P'Tao,I hope that you and P'Saralee"
Tao:"Will get married rite?"
Geo:"How you know?!?!"
After that,Sud told us that he broke up with his girlfren??!?!?!
And I actually shouted YEAH?!?!
Yiling asked me what did Sud said.I told her that Sud said that he broke up with his girlfren and Yiling shouted Yeah too?!?HAHAHAA!!!
Sud actually YEAH WITH US?!!?HAHA!!
We are happy becos Sud and Saralee stand a chance to be together!
Sud actually played along with us.LOL!
Yiling told Sud that I wana be his daughter and he said ok and that I can call him Daddy??!?!
Boon is my 2nd bro,Boy is my 3rd bro,Eve is 1st sis,Yiling and Weiqi are my younger sis.The rest of the team,our cousins!!HAHAHA!!!
They actually agreed to the family tree thing.DIAO!!!!
I wanted to speak to Boy but everytime,when Boy answered a sentence,Sud will interrupt?!?He dont let Boy talk to me!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
When Sud told me that Boy has German blood and I actually believe it?!?!
Boy was laughing like mad and I said Guten Tag!
They were shocked of course.They didnt expect me to speak German!HAHAHAHAA!!!!
They didnt understand what Ive said.After that,Sud told me that he has Jap blood and we almost asked him to go and die.LOL!!!He was trying to bluff us!!HAHAHA!!!!!
I asked for his email and he wrote on a piece of paper.
When he returned that piece of paper to me,he acidentally gave me the envelope that I gave him while we were talking.Seeing that his precious piece of letter was on my hand,And guess what he did?!
He snatched that letter back from me.Diao!!!
This shows how much he values the thing I gave him ya?!HAHAHA!!!!
I asked Sud if he likes Spore.He said yes becoz its clean.
And I said NO,cannot answer this way!!!
Then he said:"I like Spore becos u support me ya?"
Geo:"YES!!!"
Then I asked Boy if he likes Spore.
He said yes becos he thinks that Spore people are so cute!HAHAHAHA!!!!!
How many Sporeans does Boy know?!He is indirectly saying that we are cute rite?!
HAHAHAA!!!!FOr the past few days,2 Thais asked me if Spore girls are like me,so cute?!When I heard that,I was DOTZ!!!
Yiling understood what they were saying and she saw my -_-''' face!LOL!!!!
Kinda disgusted!
Only Boy's comment made me smile!! : )
BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We asked Sud if he can give us his contact.He said can immediately and he took my phone.After he returned the phone to me,I gave the phone to Boy.He keyed in the number and I saved it.And I was shocked to see that Boy's number exists in my phonebook.
Geo:"Why I have Boy's number and I didnt know?!"
Boy was puzzled too...
And we saw Sud laughing?!WE found out that he keyed in Boy's number before that and that is why Ive Boy's number in my phonebook.Dotz!!!
Stupid Sud!!!He is soooooooooooooooooooo cheeky?!?!?!?!?!!?
It was kinda late.10 plus at nite and 5 of us havent had dinner.
We were so engrossed chatting.Enjoying ourselves to the max of course!
We asked if Sud and Boy were hungry and they said OK,not very hungry!HAHA!!!
But then we told that to go and eat and we will leave.
We took photos once again?!?!
Sud got his fren to take a pic for us.HAHA!!

Boy and Sud looked serious ya?!?!
HAHA!!!
I wanted to take another shot but Sud's fren left.So I thot of asking Boy to take a self shot since his hand is the longest.
Boy has never ever taken a self shot in his life!!!HAHAHAHAAHA!!!
So when I asked him to take around,he stoned?!?!?
I went up to him and turned him around manually!!!!!HAHAHAHA!!!
The photo turned out to be a disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Look at this?!?!!?

When we saw the pic we almost rolled on the floor laughing?!?!!?
5 of us were out of control!!!!HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!
Sud and Boy got the drink stall uncle to take more pics for us!!


Look at our faces?!?!
ALl of us were so happy?!?!!?We were like having so much fun laughing!!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sud and Boy then walked us out of TBA coz they think that its dark and not safe.
So they went out to hail a cab for us?!?

BOY AND KET!!!!
I love them till the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before we board the cab,Sud showed me the telephone sign action using his hand?!
I assumed that he wants me to keep in contact with him ya?
HAHAHAHA!!!!
And when we got onto the cab,Sud peeped in and said:"Take care,cuup cuup!"
And we left.
I was stoning for quite a while...
Geo:"Cuup cuup means kiss kiss leh!"
Yiling and Weiqi:"WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Oh my god!Sud said Kiss kiss?!?!
BOY AND KET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!